A corporate donation to the Rainforest Fund is one way a company can show their customers and employees its commitment to human rights, the environment, and our collective future. Over the past 30 years, corporate support has enabled the Rainforest Fund to host 18 star-studded concerts and galas at Carnegie Hall, raising about $40 million and to finance over 300 projects across the globe, including a project that enabled 5 young Indigenous teenagers to follow their dreams of attending university in Peru.
Rainforest Fund welcomes the opportunity to discuss a variety of partnerships, and each one is subject to a rigorous investigation into the company’s supply chains and business practices to ensure strict adherence to human rights and sustainability policies. All potential partnerships will be treated and considered individually, and Rainforest Fund will work with the company to achieve mutual goals. As standard practice for corporate partnerships, Rainforest Fund will deliver the following:
- Mention on our website
- Project reports and event updates
- Shared logo use will be considered on an individual basis
For more information or to discuss a partnership, please email Jennifer through our Contact Us page.
Is Your Company Interested in Supporting Rainforest Fund?
Possible forms of corporate partnership include (pdf):
- Direct Donation (pdf): funds donated will be allocated to supporting projects in the field at the Rainforest Fund’s determination.
- In-Kind Donation (pdf): items and products to be donated should be mutually determined between the corporate supporter and the Rainforest Fund.
- Product Profit-Share Donation (pdf): funds donated are associated with a corporation’s specific campaign or product that they would like to link to the Rainforest Fund.
- Sponsorships (pdf): funds donated for special events are used to underwrite the cost of the event itself, raising awareness for the cause, projects, and partners.
Please fill out the form below as the first step in building a productive, mutually beneficial relationship for present and future generations!