Our website is managed and maintained by Rainforest Fund, headquartered at 420 Lexington Avenue, Suite 1710, New York, NY 10170, telephone (212) 677-6045 and fax (212) 460-5609.
Tracking and storing: Our website utilizes Google Analytics to store basic, unidentifiable information about website users such as geography, language, visiting frequency, etc. We use this information to improve our website based on interests and engagement.
A summary of detailed use of our data retainment is as follows:
- Google Analytics
- Used to monitor website traffic and information will be deleted after 26 months.
- Website Contact Form
- Information used to reply to inquiries.
- Information will be deleted upon request.
- Mailing List Sign-up Form
- Data is saved for future (limited) emails.
- RFUND can delete this information upon request.
- Donations and Transactional Data
- Information will be used for future (limited) emails and mailings unless notified otherwise.
Personally identifiable information is only collected, stored and used when you choose to provide it to us, for example, when you sign up for our mailing list, make a donation or volunteer. This information may include email or postal address, or telephone number which RFUND may use to contact you when needed or requested. Should you decide not to receive communications from us, simply let us know by unsubscribing from email communications or contacting us at email@example.com.
RFUND will NEVER sell, share, rent, or exchange your personal information and will only be used for RFUND related purposes.
Should RFUND change any of these policies, we will post the notifications in this location.Do you have any questions or concerns?
Please do not hesitate to contact us.